Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mother of Four and Fitness Model Jules



Jules

Age: 39

Residence: Massachusetts

height 5'4"

weight 118 lbs

I joined Cathy Savage Fitness on-line to get better guidance in nutrition and
excercise. I went to a Sunday Session and I was hooked. I knew I needed to step on
stage and conquer my fears.

My husband has always pushed me to set goals and meet them. He's
willing to take our 4 children and give me the time I need for whatever I am trying
to achieve. He's my biggest cheerleader.....secondly, the gorgeous women who belong
to Cathy Savage Fitness....Cathy and her crew took me under their wing and said
"girl you can do this!!"

I competed in the INBF monster mash as a novice, I place 6th and 2 weeks later I
competed in the NPC in CT and place 2nd in Masters and 3rd in Open Tall....in April
2008 I competed in the Fitness Atlantic and tied for 7th in Master Bikini and 13th
in the Model Division....I was very please but of course want to do better in 2009
q4: I made up my mind in 2004 that I was going to get my body back and feel good
about myself....I signed up for a 3 Day 60 mile Breast Cancer walk. That reallly
jump started my eating right and exercise obssession.

I still belong to Cathy Savage Fitness, my husband is my workout partner when
time allows and all my friends and family are very supportive.

I work out at Worlds Gym.

I take a multivitamin and that's about it.

I lost about 20lbs just from walking and light weight training....I have
maintained the weight loss with consisten exercise and clean eating. I am a mother
of 4 and feel better now then I did before kids....

I realized that clean eating and pushing yourself at the gym is beneficial for
mind, body and soul....I am a better wife, mother and woman for changing how I view
working out and making time for myself....
q10: My ultimate goal is to a grace a fitness magazine promoting healthy women and
fit mothers....I would like to place top 5 in the Masters and Model Division in the
fitness atlantic.

I eat 5 meals a day, rotating my carbs and watching my protein and fat
intake....I enjoy a cheat with my hubby on Saturday nites, maybe chicken nachos.

I do cardio 4-5x a week.....from running, to classes,, bootcamps, and I weight
train 4x a week following what Cathy Savage sends me.....
q13: I am chef, maid, taxi driver, hair stylist, dog walker, short order cook,
window cleaner, house cleaner, money manager, mediator, pychologist, oh and a MOTHER
OF 4....lol

I want to get certified in nutrition and get my personal trainers certificate.

I want to teach others to that food is 80% of how we look.....

I really did not do much in either, my parents owned their own business. I
spent everyday after school working in retail....loved it and loved meeting the
people.

I would like to thank my husband for being my biggest supporter and helping my
dreams come true. My children love seeing their mom on stage and hearing them yell
"go mom" is the best trophy I could ever receive.

I love to read about eating right and fitness....I love the Red Sox and
Patriots, and I get my 4 children to all their sporting events each season...and
sometimes coaching them as well.

Being a busy mom is my biggest challenge, I've learned to make working out part
of my everyday routine.



blog comments powered by Disqus