Monday, April 20, 2009

Max Nicolas Jr












Max Nicolas Jr

12/10/1974

Born in Haiti

Resides in Everett, MA

I love weight training and I respond well with my symmetry and genetics. People in the gym always asked me if I competed in bodybuilding and that is why I started competing.

My family is very supportive and my inspiration comes from my success and I always want to improve and get better.

I have done a number of Musclemania shows, NPC, and I was a NABF Pro in 2001.

I train at many gyms but my main gym is East Shore Athletic Club in Revere, Massachusetts.

I use sports supplements creatine monohydrate from either EAS, MetRx, or Pinnacle. Glutamine from Prolab, Whey Protein from Elite, and weight gainer from Ultimate Nutrition.

I also use Vitamin B-complex, Vitamin C with rose hips, magnesium, calcium, arginine, carnatine, glucosamine, multivitamin, and fish oil.

Bodybuilding makes me more confident and everywhere I go people want to ask me questions about health and fitness due to how I look. I stay lean and in good shape all year long.

I really love winning shows – who wouldn’t it is fun to win but my main goal is to be established my competing against my self and improving each time. Competing takes discipline and success comes with lots of hard work.

Off-season I can pretty much eat anything I want due to my genetics and workouts. On the other hand when I start my contest diet I stick to it and don’t be surprised if I go to a restaurant with my friends and family and I bring my own food with me – that takes discipline and dedication.

I weight train 5 days a week on a 3 days on and one day off schedule and sometimes a 2 day on one day off schedule. I don’t do cardio off-season but I’m going to start year round.

I’m a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor and a Phys Ed teacher at a private high school. I love my job a lot first off because I’m very good at it but the most important I love helping people especially kids. I feel I get a chance to help kids get on the right path early and the earlier the better and sometimes they look up to me like a superhero and I want to teach them about eating healthy and exercising early in life.

My main goal is to make a good living for my family and continue to be a helpful person in whatever situation. I was always an active person in high school and I played volleyball and soccer as our national sport and at the age 13 I started doing martial arts and study Judo, Kickboxing and MMA full contact.

I started weight lifting when I moved to the US from Haiti in 1999.

I have a wonderful girlfriend that I’m going to marry someday and she does tremendous work helping me on and off-season. She loves me as a bodybuilder and that could be hard as the cooking is insane. I have two sons Sean and Frankie.

My main hobbies are watching TV, going to movies and playing play station videogames. I like movies as long as it is action films and in term of reading as long as it is fitness related and my favorite TV shows are the Shield and UFC.
blog comments powered by Disqus