Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank You for the Nice Show Reviews!


“Hey Brian, for my first show it was amazing! I had a great time and everyone was so nice!” – Alicia Luciani

“THANK YOU for such a fabulous show!! Atlantic was amazing! Your staff does a wonderful job =)” – Kristi Knights

“Brian awesome show ...so happy I did it for my first show look forward to being back next year” – Tom Duer

“Brian, thanks for another AMAZING show!! Can't wait for next year!” – Alyssa Garabedian

“Awesome show as usual Brian!” – Joe Agostinelli

“Thanks for an an amazingly efficient show. Best one I've ever attended!” – Jel Lechuza

“I had an awesome time... thanks a bunch Brian” – Uchenna Obinabo

“Thanks so much for an amazing show!! I had a blast and met so many amazing girls! :)” – Kelly Jimenez

“Brian- great show this past weekend. I had a blast” – Sheryl Atwood

“Brian thanks for putting on a great show. Is it too early to look forward to next year?” – Kim Pearson

“Hi Brian , I just wanted to let you know I had a great time at your show this past weekend! It was a great experience and I will be back again soon!” – Kelly MacNeil

“It was great to meet you this weekend Brian, amazing show!” – Allie Esposito

“Thank U for another amazing show!!!” – Annette Perry

“Thanks so much! I had an amazing time!” – Fleur De Kine

“Brian, Great production like always!!! You really know how to give everyone a experience that they will never forget. See you in 2010!” – Dwight DiMartino

“Hey Brian,
I had a blast at the show this weekend!” – Elise Firestone
“Awesome show Brian! I am so motivated to compete in either the Model or Figure next year. Or both. Can I compete in both? I LOVED the part where the sports models came out with a theme!” – Tara

“Hi Brian-
I had a great time at the show! Everyone backstage was organized, and so nice. Thanks for a great expreience!” – Jodi Harrison

“Brian,
I really enjoyed the show. I was an amazing experience. I plan to return next year.” – Julie Ayers

“Brian,
Congratulations on an excellent Fitness Weekend. A special note goes out to your great staff of people (expeditors, award presenters, judges, and master-of-ceremonies) that kept the show organized and on schedule. Obviously you are experienced at managing this type of mega-event.
Thanks for providing that great “sell-out” audience that allowed me to do-what-I-do (rock-the-house). That was the best reaction that I have gotten of any audience. The audience was so loud that at times that I could not hear the sound track . . .that was great!!! I am looking forward to seeing this event on video.
Again - congratulations on a job well done. I will highly recommend this event to all future competitors.”
Regards,
Melvin

“Brian, It was nice to meeting you.Thank you for the contest, very well organized and I had a good time.” Csaba Pecsi

“Brian,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your
Fitness Atlantic this past weekend. It was a great
experience for me as my second show and I would like to mention that the
staff, venue, and organization were all top-notch.

Thank you once again,”

Sherry Duonola-McBride #134










1 comment:

  1. Had an amazing time at the show- thanks! Both my family and I thought it was run so smoothly- great experience and so much fun!
    Jessica Kenney

    ReplyDelete