Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Show Spray Tanning Services


Good evening Brian,
I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer my spray tanning services to your competitors. You run a great show. I was truly impressed with your staff. Everyone was so professional and demonstrated a genuine concern toward all of the competitors. It's easy to see why you consistently have the largest entries of all the other shows in the area. Grandparents all the way down to young children can enjoy themselves watching their loved ones on stage. The fitness routines are always so entertaining.
I would love to be considered Fitness Atlantic's official spray tanner for next year. While I only had a handful sign up and I accepted the fact early on that this year's event would be a loss leader for me, I am confident that next year will be better. All of the athletes I did spray were extremely happy and I'm confident they will use me again.
Thank you again
MB

==================================
Mary Beth,

Wonderful Job!

I have heard nothing but great reviews and I'm sure next year many more athletes will sign up for show tanning next year. Once they realize they cost of buying their tanning products for the show they spend just as much money - and to have to slop it on themselves or have an unwilling friend paint them in their bathroom while standing on newspaper and making a huge mess of their house ...I don't think they know how good and easy it is to just get professionally tanned the friday before the show.

Look forward to seeing you again,

Brian Cannone

FitnessAtlantic.com
blog comments powered by Disqus