Sunday, March 21, 2010

This is why I enjoy running a show


I hope you plan on entering the show this year,
The Fitness Atlantic Championship combines Fitness, Bikini, Figure, Models, and Bodybuilding into a one day big event.

It is one of the largest shows in New England is welcomes athletes from any federation.

What's really cool is while everyone is competing against one another, there is a huge level of camaraderie. It's not unusual to see competitors giving each other encouragement or some form of assistance. Everyone always haves a great time at the show.

The main goal is - have fun!

Now, I run just one show a year and that is the Fitness Atlantic Championship.

By focusing on just one show each year it allows me to really focus on the event and hopefully it shows in the little details.

The reason I do this is simple

Read this letter one contestant wrote last year:

=====================================

Brian,

Congratulations on an excellent Fitness Atlantic Weekend. A special note goes out to your great staff of people (expeditors, award presenters, judges, and master-of-ceremonies) that kept the show organized and on schedule.

Obviously you are experienced at managing this type of mega-event. Thanks for providing that great "sell-out" audience that allowed me to do-what-I-do (rock-the-house).

That was the best reaction that I have gotten of any audience. The audience was so loud that at times that I could not hear the sound track . . .that was great!!!

I am looking forward to seeing this event on video. Again - congratulations on a job well done. I will highly recommend this event to all future competitors.

Regards,

Melvin

======================================

Follow this link for - More Show Reviews


======================================

On the website you can get Entry Form, Host Hotel information, Tickets, Directions, Event Schedule, and much more information.

Whether it is your first show or one of many I hope you can attend and be a part of the annual tradition.

Thank You,
Brian Cannone


Website: Fitness Atlantic
blog comments powered by Disqus