Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fitness Atlantic April 17, 2010




Dear Fitness Atlantic Athlete and Fans:

Our Fitness Atlantic Championship has a new date April 17, 2010.

It has come to my attention that another promoter has scheduled a competition on the very same date, as my long time scheduled Atlantic Championship. I cannot express how deeply hurt I am to find that someone would do this, as I have poured my heart and soul into creating the Fitness Atlantic event over the past 11 years.

I would like to let you know that I am in no way affiliated with this promoter, his organization, or his event. This other contest is also in Connecticut with the same show name which is causing confusion.

In order to avoid confusion and to give the athletes the best possible opportunity to join us, I have moved the date to April 17, 2010.

This is an extremely difficult decision for me but one I feel is in the best interest of the athletes. I deeply apologize for any scheduling inconvenience this may cause any of you, but I feel it is the right decision for the show given the circumstances. This situation is one that is between me and this other promoter, and should in no way involve you the athlete. This is why I know it is the best decision to be on a different weekend.

I have always treated the athletes in my events as close as my family, so I would never want to put any athlete through a situation that is uncomfortable, or would cause you pressure and stress. Anyone that has done my show understands that my goal is to make sure you have a great experience and that people know me more than just the event promoter but more importantly as your friend. This decision is very difficult for me but I know it is the right one.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at (203) 395-6196.

All of the event information will be updated on my website at www.FitnessAtlantic.com.

I am asking for your support now and can't wait to see you on April 17, 2010 at East Haven Performing Arts Center. Let's have a great show.

Fitness Atlantic is Brian Cannone - It is my heart and soul.

Thank You,

Brian Cannone
Event Producer
Fitness Atlantic Championships

=============================

*Below are things people have said about me and my event over the past 11 years - this is a reputation I have earned and someone is trying to take the credit for my effort with an organization I am no longer affiliated with.

"Brian does a great job in the world of fitness. The Fitnessatlantic.com is very well organized and the best show on the east coast. I know Brian as a perfectly nice gentleman who is guarantee for excellent quality management in the fitness industry."
Csaba Pecsi MS, RD, CSCS , Independent Professional , Dietsport

"Brian is the owner of the Fitness Atlantic show in CT which I recently competed in. So far, it is one of my favorite shows to compete in because of how smoothly it runs, how well put together it is, and the overall enjoyable experience I had. Sometimes you leave shows feeling like you were rushed around, the area you had to get ready in was less then ideal, and for how much work goes into competing, the experience should have been much more enjoyable than it was. However, the Fitness Atlantic met and exceeded all of my expectations and I was lucky that that was my first show experience instead of one of the not so pleasant experiences I had afterward. So, keep up the good work Brian and I'll see you again next year!"
Amanda Whitney

"I know Brian as a show promoter, Photographer, and videographer. Brians Fitness Atlantic show, is hands down the BEST East Coast show... period! I as a fellow promoter I could only wish to be "nearly" as good as Brian. If you are a competitor, you would do yourself a great service to make sure you try his show out! I've also hired Brian professionally to take video and do photography for my contest. He is punctual, attentive, reasonably priced, and does a GREAT job. His work has been published in National Body building magazines, and trade magazines as well. I am proud to associate myself with Brian professionally, and as a friend!"
Matt Johnson


"Brian promotes a large fitness & bodybuilding competition that is well-run. Brian is a gracious and friendly and despite being very busy, will take the time out to help out individuals."
Bill Scanlon


"Brian is a great ambassador for the sport of natural bodybuilding, which he proves yearly as the ceo of fitnessatlantic.com shows. he's very hands on and never hard to find, making it so that his employees and contestants are always kept in the loop. most importantly he's quite agressive with staying current and doing what he can to get exposure for many of the contestants of his show. what more could you ask for?"
Isaac Moore

"i'd like to bring to attention all physique competitors interested in possibly making a name for themselves that competing/winning at brian cannone's fitness atlantic show is an ideal route to go this is the east coast most prestigious show with many a winner turning superstar and appearing on many magazine covers i know i'll be competing there next april hope to see u all there"
butch paradis

"Nobody puts more heart, soul and passion into promoting athletes and competitions than Brian Cannone! That's why the FitnessAtlantic.com New England Fitness Weekend which takes place every April is one of the most successful contests in the country and why FitnessAtlantic.com receives such an incredible amount of traffic! Super Fitness Weekend boasts a plethora of divisions and classes, it's the perfect competition for everyone from beginners to seasoned veterans! The website uses cutting edge technology to promote athletes and the contest!"
Todd Ganci

"As a former competitor of Fitness Atlantic, I have to say that Brian is an amazing director. He is runs a very organized show! Anyone looking to compete in the Fitness Atlantic event should definetly join! You are able to make tons of new friends, photoshoot, learn and network with companies/agencies. Brian show is a big hit every year and makes sure that everyone leaves feeling like a winner. I highly recommend Brian's Fitness Atlantic event!!!"
Loriann Marchese


"I worked as a Bodybuilding judge for Brian's Fitness Atlantic Weekend and it was the most organized show that I have ever been a part of."
Fitzroy Bramble ,

"The Fitness Atlantic show that Brian Cannone puts on every year is beyond a doubt one of the finest productions I have ever seen or been part of. This is due in whole to Brian. He is dedicated to excellence in everything he does. Brian is a true gentleman and goes above and beyond the call of duty. Every year I look forward to working with him... Working with Brian is a pleasure. Absolutely no stress. I highly recommend working with Brian"
John Ryan

"Brian is an industrious and dedicated fitness and bodybuilding trainer/promoter. I have worked with Brian for many years providing video services, and I can tell by the quality of his Fitness Atlantic shows, and by the extensive knowledge he possess that he is a leader in the fitness profession. We work on many fitness video projects that is both challenging and rewarding, and continue to do so.
Bob Marini

"Fitness Atlantic, one of the most professionally run fitness events on the East coast. Brian's personal touch from start to finish makes this fitness event the crown jewels of events."
uchenna obinabo

"Brian has worked hard for many years to bring the finest in fitness promotion to so many athletes nationally and internationally. I heartily recommend him.
Michael Dusa

"If you're looking for info on becoming a bodybuilder, preparing for a competition, etc. - he's your man! His site, www.FitnessAtlantic.com is one of the best bodybuilding websites out there with hundreds of articles, so go check it out! And if you want to become a professional bodybuilder, Brian Cannone is the best to learn from...bar none :)"
Jeremy Reeves ,

"Brian is a visionary in the world of Health and Fitness as well as Natural Bodybuilding. His dedication and commitment to helping people achieve there fitness goals has made him a role model in the fitness community."
Thomas Fabbri

"I had the pleasure to serve as a judge at Brian's Fitness Atlantic fitness, figure and bodybuilding shows. For the short time I served as a judge I had the opportunity to discuss with Brian different approaches in relation to what we both are doing - more precisely we are both very closely involved in the health and wellness industry, and we are both owners of highly respected websites, considered by many users to be a top places for information on fitness, bodybuilding and nutrition. I also had the chance to carefully observe and truly enjoy the way Brian performed as a promoter of the well-known Fitness Atlantic show. The ease, with which he lead the busy weekend and the lack of tension and any major problems were impressive to say the least. I can, with all honesty state that I learn from him any time I have the chance to interact with him - in person, via email or phone. A true professional, whom I deeply respect and highly recommend to any serious business man or woman."
Ivan Nikolov

============================

Entry Form Download -
http://www.fitnessatlantic.com/pdf/FitnessAtlanticEntryForm.pdf

Host Hotel -
Holiday Inn - North Haven

201 Washington Avenue

North Haven, CT 06473
Phone: 203.239.4225

Check In Time: 3 PM

Check Out Time: 11 AM

*Ask for FITNESS ATLANTIC RATES

Meetings -
Friday April 16, 2010
Urine Testing for bodybuilders - 9:00am - 6:00pm Holiday Inn North Haven, CT

Friday April 16, 2010
Registration 9:00am - 6:00pm - Holiday Inn North Haven, CT

Friday, April 16, 2010
Opening Number Rehearsal 7:00pm - Holiday Inn North Haven, CT

Tanning services will be available at the hotel on Friday 9AM -11PM.
Contact www.elitebronzing.com

Contest Venue:
East Haven Performing Arts Center
35 Wheelbarrow Lane
East Haven, CT 06512

Fitness, Bikini, and Model Prelims
9:00am - 1:00pm

Figure and Bodybuilding Prelims
1:00pm - 3:00pm

All Finals
6:00pm - 10:30pm

==================================

Fitness Atlantic has been the birthplace for top stars in the bodybuilding and fitness world. I take great pride in saying Morris Mendez, Lindsay Messina, Alicia Marie, Ulisses Jr, Annette Perry and so many other incredible athletes have started their careers right here with Fitness Atlantic. Before they were on the covers of Oxygen and Muscle & Fitness Magazine, they were on the stage at Fitness Atlantic. I am proud to say they are among the best competitors in the world and even prouder to say they are my friends.

Fitness Atlantic has always been and will always be committed to producing the highest quality fitness shows, the best competitors and the most innovative website in the fitness industry. To say I am excited about the future of Fitness Atlantic is an understatement. I have enjoyed every second of the past 20 years bringing Fitness Atlantic to you and I can't wait for the next 20. This industry has been my entire life since I was 14 years old, from competing in bodybuilding shows, running gyms in Connecticut for the past 19 years, to meeting my fiance Donna a former fitness competitor who stood by me during both good times and bad. Donna, Thank You.

Everyone has a dream and Fitness Atlantic is mine. There would be no Fitness Atlantic without all of you. Thank you for making Fitness Atlantic the new standard in the world of fitness competition. I look forward to announcing some huge surprises for the athletes in 2010 and becoming the largest non-sanctioned independently produced event in North America.

Thank You for Your Support,

Brian Cannone

Fitness Atlantic Producer
blog comments powered by Disqus