Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Date for Fitness Atlantic



January 2010



Dear Fitness Atlantic Athlete:

Our Fitness Atlantic Championship has a new date April 17, 2010.

It has come to my attention that another promoter has scheduled a competition on the very same date, as my long time scheduled Atlantic Championship. I cannot express how deeply hurt I am to find that someone would do this, as I have poured my heart and soul into creating the Fitness Atlantic event over the past 11 years.

I would like to let you know that I am in no way affiliated with this promoter, his organization, or his event. This other contest is also in Connecticut with the same show name which is causing confusion.

In order to avoid confusion and to give the athletes the best possible opportunity to join us, I have moved the date to April 17, 2010.

This is an extremely difficult decision for me but one I feel is in the best interest of the athletes. I deeply apologize for any scheduling inconvenience this may cause any of you, but I feel it is the right decision for the show given the circumstances. This situation is one that is between me and this other promoter, and should in no way involve you the athlete. This is why I know it is the best decision to be on a different weekend.

I have always treated the athletes in my events as close as my family, so I would never want to put any athlete through a situation that is uncomfortable, or would cause you pressure and stress. Anyone that has done my show understands that my goal is to make sure you have a great experience and that people know me more than just the event promoter but more importantly as your friend. This decision is very difficult for me but I know it is the right one.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at (203) 395-6196. All of the event information will be updated on my website at www.FitnessAtlantic.com.

I am asking for your support now and can’t wait to see you on April 17, 2010 at East Haven Performing Arts Center. Let's have a great show.

Sincerely,

Brian Cannone
Event Producer
Fitness Atlantic Championships
blog comments powered by Disqus