Saturday, December 26, 2009

April 24, 2010 Fitness Atlantic




Dear Fellow Athletes,

As in the past I have always felt obligated to present the sport of fitness and bodybuilding at its best. Together, with members of my staff, I want to welcome you to participate in the 12th annual "Fitness Atlantic Championships". I have worked very hard to present the best contest on the east coast. I have invited competitive athletes, guest posers, and national judges, and I am pleased with the response. I am promising you a day of excitement and entertainment.

Each athlete, like yourself, that will compete is a Real Person. You are the result of Hard Work, Proper Diet, and Consistant Training. You are a Winner in your own way. To be able to maintain a quality physique requires much Discipline, Self-Determination and Sacrifices. I respect you and wish you the best of luck. I understand the amount of effort it takes to compete and you deserve a professionally produced event. From the way the event is scheduled to run on time and offer spectacular Broadway staging to high-tech and state-of-the-art music and lighting.

I am pleased to work with a staff of devoted people that are motivated toward a common goal; to help expand the sport of physical fitness and competitive bodybuilding. These hard working individuals have used all of our resources not only to offer you our best, but to produce the most extraordinary extravaganza you can image in bodybuilding and fitness competition taday!

More importantly, I keep each athlete and the audience in mind at all times. I am looking ahead, and it is with great pride that I am announcing that on April 24, 2010, I will again produce the Fitness Atlantic Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Bikini and Model Championships, one of the greatest and most prestigious contests in the country. I am looking forward to seeing you.

www.fitnessatlantic.com
info@fitnessatlantic.com

*Open to all natural athletes
*Cash Awards and Pro Qualifier



Show Location:
East Haven Performing Arts Center
35 Wheelbarrow Lane
East Haven, CT 06512
blog comments powered by Disqus