Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fat Loss, Fitness Coaching and Photo Shoots
























I was busy with some fun stuff this weekend starting off Friday filming a
marketing video for Lose It. The creator
of a fitness product called Lose It is a guy I have known for 20 years -
I met Joe Pepe when I was 18 years old and I joined Gold's Gym
which was in Milford, CT - now he owns 20 gyms. It was really
awesome directing my mentor in a video production.

If you are interested in Fat Loss check you can get
exclusive access to Joel Marion and John Romaniello
coaching session: http://tinyurl.com/final-phase-fat-lose

Then Saturday off to Cathy Savage's Camp Savage to see her
new studio and all the fitness competitors getting ready for the
new season. I was there to pass out my new flyers for my event
April 17th and was unexpectedly asked to speak to the group.

Without anything planned, I spoke about different federations
and how I feel it's most important to do a show that has a
great reputation and a show promoter that works hard for the athletes.
I have many promoter friends from different federations and I pick and choose
shows I attend depending on how much effort the promoter puts
in and the quality of the events.

I talked a little about my show date and my affiliation with a new
federation the WBFF (World Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation)
people were very excited for the upcoming
changes and Professional Status at Fitness Atlantic.

Sunday morning it was off to New York City with Morris Mendez
for a major shoot for G.N.C. at a super high-end studio. I was talking to
WBFF President Paul Dillett on my cell phone while
on the drive in and missed a turn to stay on the West Side Highway
and we had to travel all the way around towards New Jersey
and the airport. We made it on time and it was a really long day.

Check this out:
You may want to grab this report on Entering the Final Phase -
There is report that reveals the real reasons you've stopped losing
body fat and uncovers the ultimate fix for shredding your final most
stubborn pounds fast.
http://tinyurl.com/final-phase-fat-lose

Looking forward to seeing people hit the stage April 17, 2010

Thank You,

Brian
blog comments powered by Disqus