Monday, February 15, 2010

Delicious Protein Ice Cream Recipe (details inside)




My partners over at Prograde Nutrition have done it again. I seriously CANNOT believe they are doing this but....well, they are.

This week to celebrate President's Day you can save $15 off their amazing Prograde Protein. Yeah, crazy I know.







And if that wasn't enough, their Director of R & D, Jayson Hunter, just whipped up this delicious and nutritious Protein based Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe for you.

Now, I haven't tried the recipe yet, but it looks outrageously good. And it looks super easy to make. I can't wait to try it!

Ok, so all the details are on this page right here: Prograde Nutrition

Yes, both the $15 savings AND the delicious Protein Ice Cream recipe are right on the easy-to-click link above.

Yours in health,

Brian






PS - I almost forgot, Jayson has even more recipes he is going to share with us this week, so stay tuned. Prograde Nutrition
blog comments powered by Disqus