Monday, June 7, 2010

Banana Bread Protein Shake!




I am having a great day and I wanted to share with you the awesome and tasty treat responsible for my good mood! :)

This morning, I made myself a delicious Banana Bread Shake!

I took this recipe from my good friend Dave Ruel's Anabolic Cooking Cookbook:

Check it out ==> Anabolic Cooking

The cool thing about this recipe is that you can make it at different times during the day:


- For Breakfast
- Pre-Workout, about an hour before you hit the gym
- Post-workout

Try it, I'm about 110% sure you'll like it!

Talk to you soon ,

Brian

PS: Dave Ruel's Cookbook features over 200 "Anabolicious" step-by-step, easy to make recipes, so you will never be bored with your diet again.You will become a chef in no time, and will keep your family and friends healthy along the way.

Dave shows you how to cook tasty meals for your muscle building and fitness goals no matter what they may be. You will learn every aspect of cooking for healthy living and reaching physique goals.

And it's more than just a cookbook, "Anabolic Cooking" is a complete nutrition guide full of Cooking tricks, Nutritional Tips and Dieting Strategies...



Make sure to go grab your copy at:

Anabolic Cooking








=
blog comments powered by Disqus