Sunday, May 16, 2010

How to WIN a bodybuilding show!



Hi, it's bodybuilding and fitness event producer Brian Cannone.

Do you know Jamel Keels?

I was told about Jamel when he was in college from a girl that went to school with him and she worked the front desk of my gym.

She told me he was interested in bodybuilding and wanted to compete in a show.

She then gave me Jamel's number and said he wanted me to call him to help him compete.

I left so many messages before he finally came to the gym - I did his body fat test and gave him a diet to follow - then he started coming back each week and I helped him with his poses too.

He went on to do a bunch of shows and continues to compete.

He is getting married soon and asked me to write a note about him so I wrote this:

============

"Jamel is jacked, buff, cut, ripped, shredded, diesel, sliced, diced, big, muscular, symmetrical, and huge all because of me - your welcome! :-)

On a serious note - your one of the nicest guys I have come in contact with involved in bodybuilding shows - first-class!"

- Brian

============

When I wrote my new e-course Everything You Need to Know to Compete in a Show I called Jamel to be my speaker and walk people through the steps - he was happy to do it and it is very sincere as it is exactly what I had done for him to get him started.

Check this out as Jamel gives the number one secret to winning a show
Click here: Number One Secret to Winning a Show

Bodybuilding has many things to know to do well and these details come down to training and nutrition but more so -
*What the judges are looking for
*How tan you have to be
*posing
*last week diet adjustments
*divisions and classes

There are things you don't even think of that can come up as you prepare to compete - with so much going on as you train hard why get distracted when you can follow the competition time-line and have no worries?

Check it out: Number One Secret to Winning a Show


To Your Success,

Brian












...
blog comments powered by Disqus