Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear Fitness Model/Competitor





Dear Fitness Model/Competitor,

My name is Topher DésPrés, I’ve been an agent & manager for ten years, most of which specializing in the Health, Sports & Fitness industries. It is essentially my job to get jobs for talent, ie; people like you. If you’re reading this letter, you’re probably searching for information on these industries and wondering how to develop yourself as a talent, book these media jobs, and grow your personal brand. It’s not an easy process, per say, but it is something that anyone can do, one way or another.. It’s just a matter of identifying your strengths, and as we say, ‘playing on them’.

My professional endeavors guiding talent through their development and successes in media has always been interesting, but for the most part I’ve learned that a few key mantras and principles will GREATLY affect your ability to find success in the business. As you probably are aware, this business is a VERY illusive one, and one that masks a lot of fronts with questionable results.

I look forward to meeting you at Brian Cannone's Fitness Atlantic on April 17 and sharing my experiences with you. I’ll be happy to review your portfolios, press kits, resumes, etc, so please bring them along. It is a great show and I'm happy to say I've been there before and met some of my top clients at that very event. I wish you well and I'm sure you will have a wonderful experience.

On site at the Fitness Atlantic event I can review your portfolio & media kit to help you streamline it & make them more condusive to booking work. Also I can help set up shoots with my photographers in New York City and help you script out the shoots to get exactly the imagery you should have in your portfolio to show clients that you’re the BEST TALENT FOR THE JOB!!!

I will be scouting during the day and talking with competitors and at 2:00pm I will be available at Lindsay Messina's Perfect Body Online Booth - I look forward to meeting you.

Good Luck in the show,

Topher


























...
blog comments powered by Disqus